As every guitarist knows, beautiful guitars need beautiful straps. Of course, there are numerous places where you can find some nice guitar straps for your precious instrument. However, there is only one web shop where you’ll find guitar straps that are:
- Handmade with love
- Of amazing quality
- Used by several major rock musicians
- Very reasonably priced
Treat yourself and your guitar like a VIP and buy your next guitar straps at Overdrivestraps.com. Who are Overdrive Straps and what do they do? Overdrive Straps was founded based on love for music and specifically guitars. Creating handmade guitar straps of super high quality, Overdrive Straps have established themselves in 2015 as the go to company for sturdy and beautiful guitar straps, that will captivate your audiences and bring even more joy to your performances than ever before. The looks are half of the show, so make sure your on-stage image and presence are exactly as you want them to be. Guitar straps are one of those details that captivate the attention, draw the eye and provide your audiences and fans with an extra reason to love and admire you. Good taste in gadgets and accessories is not to be underestimated!
High quality handmade guitar straps
The guitar straps from Overdrive Straps are honest craftsmanship as you have rarely – if ever – seen before. And if you admire the handiwork and passion that goes into these products, you are in good company. Some of Overdrive Straps’ very loyal customers are serious rock legends. Among the artists rocking the Overdrive Straps brand are:
- You Me At Six’s Max Helyer
- Good Charotte’s Joel and Benji Madden, and Paul Thomas
- The Fall of Troy’s Thomas Erak and Tim Ward
- Polyphia’s Tim Henson, Scott LePage and Clay Gober
- Le Butcherettes’ Terri Gender Bender
- The Story So Far’s William Levy and Kelen Capener
- Triggerfinger’s Ruben Block
- Ghost Riders In The Sky’s / Gallows’ Steph Carter
- Beach Slang’s Ed McNulty
- Porn Queen’s Lucas Ferraz
- Black Box Red
…and many other major rock artists. If you’d like to see Overdrive’s guitar straps in action, simply browse through the Artists section or Photo feed on Overdrive Straps’ website. I guarantee you’ll fall in love with the elegance, design and authentically bohemian looks of the guitar straps by Overdrive Straps.
That’s why you should buy at Overdrive Straps
Let’s summarize the guitar strap splendour that is Overdrive Straps:
- Multiple major artists and musicians use Overdrive Straps in their daily practice.
- Price range from €34,00 to €55,00 – very reasonable for the high-quality product you get for your money.
- The items created and carried by Overdrive Straps are unique and easy to order through their web shop.
- You can pay the way you prefer: through iDeal, several different creditcards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), PayPal, or Sofort Banking, for example.
- The quality of their products is outstanding, if not straight up superior.
On their website, Overdrive Straps have received many, many admiring comments from deeply satisfied customers from all over the world. Pablo from Spain loves his Overdrive Strap: “I ordered a full leather strap and I’m absolutely delighted with it. It’s comfortable, sturdy and looks incredible!” Mike Milkowski (location unspecified) says: “Simply a lovely strap. Very comfortable, well-made, and stunning in design.” Jess, writing in French, says: “I am very satisfied with my purchase. I received it very quickly and I find the quality excellent!” Everyone mentioned here left a 5-star review, and they are far from the only ones.